Estate Administration is a core part of the work undertaken by our Tax, Trusts and Estates team.
We have acted for many generations of executors and trustees ranging from relatively simple to highly complex Estates.
Whether you want assistance dealing with the entire administration of an Estate or require help with a particular aspect, our qualified and experienced team can offer a range of bespoke services, focused on your particular needs.
Our Estate Administration Services include;
- Estate Administration – advice on all aspects
- Intestacy – when there is no Will
- Beneficiaries – advice on your entitlement and rights
- Trusts – advising trustees on their obligations and powers
- Inheritance Tax Mitigation, advice on Deeds of Variation and Disclaimers
- Probate Only Applications – when you wish to carry out most the administration yourself, leaving us to prepare the HM Revenue & Customs forms and the Probate Court application
- Firm appointed Executors – when members of the firm’s Limited Liability Partnership act as executors and we administer the whole Estate
- Wills, Trusts and Estate Disputes – advice to personal representatives and beneficiaries relating to contentious issues arising from Wills and Estates.
For more information please contact a member of the Tax Trusts & Estate team at your local office or email us. Alternatively you can complete our online enquiry form.
Or why not download our free PDF fact sheets;