Our litigation team is committed to assisting clients achieve a pragmatic resolution to disputes. By using methods of negotiation and mediation, we often achieve successful results without incurring the costs and anxiety associated with traditional litigation.
We assist with disputes which arise in all areas of life including:
- Disputes between Attorneys (Court of Protection applications)
- Claims for Undue Influence in lifetime transactions
- Contractual Disputes
- Professional negligence claims e.g, against Solicitors, Surveyors, Accountants etc.
- Defamation and Reputation Management
- Consumer Disputes
- Civil Fraud
- Judicial Review i.e. challenging the decisions of a body exercising a public function
- General Litigation
In cases where it may not be possible to resolve disputes out of court, our team understands the anxiety associated with the litigation process and endeavours to guide you through it as smoothly and expediently as possible, keeping you informed and advising you of your options at every step of the way.