Residential Landlords and Tenants – Property Dispute Resolution
Our Long Leasehold team has extensive experience of acting for both Landlords and Tenants in relation to the following
- Property Dispute Resolution
- Resolution of service charge disputes including LVT and Court proceedings
- The consultation process for major works under s.20 and s.20ZA of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985
- Applications to the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal in relation to the variation of leases
- Freehold management advice including the interpretation of leases and advice on general management
- Applications to obtain the freehold when the Landlord is absent.
- Applications for the appointment or a manager or for an Acquisition Order in the case of poor management by the Landlord
- Tenants exercising their Rights of First Refusal where the Landlord seeks to dispose of the freehold
- Tenants exercising their rights to obtain a lease extension
- Tenants exercising their Right to Manage their building
- Tenants exercising their right to buy their freehold (collective enfranchisement)
Our specialist Long Leasehold team, headed by Dan Ongley will be happy to advise on Residential Landlord and Tenant matters.
We were one of the first firms of solicitors to be listed by LEASE the government backed Leasehold Advisory Service.
To find out more please contact Dan Ongley on 01273 384015 or by e-mail, alternatively you may use our online enquiry form