Business joint ventures range from the relatively simple issue of two people working together to major joint projects between well-established companies.
We have extensive experience at all levels, and we believe that our advice can help to reinforce the business relationship which is key to the success of the joint venture.
We advise on a wide range of issues including;
- Joint venture structures – companies, partnerships etc
- Joint venture agreements and rights of each partner
- Contracts for joint venture partners to provide services or assets for the joint venture
- Finance agreements
- Intellectual property rights
- Restricting competitive activity
- Management agreements and other service contracts
We can also provide ongoing advice on a range of issues which a joint venture business can encounter.