Commercial Property Solicitors
Griffith Smith Farrington Webb LLP has a dedicated team of commercial property solicitors committed to delivering practical advice and high-quality, timely results as cost-effectively as possible.
Whether you are taking a lease on a small office premises or undertaking a major urban regeneration project, we have the knowledge and experience to ensure that the deal proceeds as smoothly as possible. In doing so, we will ensure that you are properly protected against the risks you are not willing to take and clearly understand the ones you are.
Our skills cover a wide range of property related matters, including:
- Site assembly and development;
- Conditional sale agreements and overage sale agreements;
- Hotels and leisure;
- Advice on development of affordable housing and supported living;
- Acquisition and disposal of investment properties;
- Office, retail and industrial lettings;
- General landlord and tenant advice;
- Property disputes;
- Property joint ventures;
- Property financing and secured lending;
- Acquisitions and disposals of charity property;
- Sales and lettings of completed units;
- Agricultural law matters.
Our commercial property lawyers understand and recognise the commercial realities of our clients’ businesses, particularly in today’s changing economic climate. Our focus is on working closely with you to secure your business objectives and deliver pragmatic, user-friendly advice at competitive prices.
We aim to respond, not to dictate timescales, and we are always happy to discuss what will be a practical timescale for our services.